FMANZ National Annual General Meeting
Pursuant to Clause 8.3.1 of the current constitution, notice is hereby given of FMANZ's Annual General Meeting. FMANZ members are invited to join the AGM in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North, Wellington, Christchurch or Dunedin on Thursday 15 October 2000 , or tune in from anywhere to watch it via Livestream. The AGM will commence at 6.00pm, and will conclude between 6.45pm & 7.00pm.
The AGM will be Livestreamed from Auckland, with branches in Hamilton, Palmerston North, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin facilitating local participation. You can register for these events above.
- Hamilton: Long Room 1, Wintec, Anglesea Street
- Palmerston North: TBC
- Wellington: Cheops Holdings, 22A Boulcott St
- Christchurch: TBC
- Dunedin: Catholic Pastoral Centre (located between Kavanagh College & St Joseph’s Cathedral, 300 Rattray Street, Dunedin. Parking available on Rattray, Brown and Smith Streets, limited visitor parking available in Pastoral Centre car park. Travel by lift to the 2nd floor and follow signage.
The Agenda, 2019 AGM Minutes and the Association's 2020 Annual Report and Consolidated Financial Statements have been sent to members in an email. If you did not receive these, please contact Lynda Booth on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call for Nominations - Board Member Elections
The Facilities Management Association of New Zealand is an incorporated society governed by a national board of eight elected members. Board members retire by rotation and may offer themselves for re-election as provided by the constitution. In accordance with clause 5.2.3 of the constitution, nominations are invited from members for vacancies on the Board from the following regions:
Northern Region (Auckland, Waikato & BOP):
- Agnes McCormack’s term on the FMANZ Board is up for re-election at the AGM. Agnes has advised that she is offering herself for re-election to the Board to represent the Northern region.
- Regan Simpson is standing down from the Board at the AGM, having decided not to stand again for election.
Board Member role description: Download here >>
Board Member nomination form - Northern: Download here >>
If you are interested in becoming a board member, the Board Chair, Bruce Kenning would welcome the opportunity to discuss this role with you. It is important that candidates understand the time required to commit to this voluntary role (three to five hours per week). Please contact Bruce via email@example.com for further information.
Please email any notices of resolutions for consideration at the AGM to me at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Thursday 1 October 2020.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Chief Executive, FMANZ