Asset Management Online Workshop
Join the senior team from SPM Assets for this engaging and informative three-hour online workshop. Using a number of case studies, the team will provide a practical perspective of asset management for facilities managers. Through the workshop participants will gain access to a series of complementary references, templates and guides.
Members need to be logged in to the member portal to take advantage of member rates when registering for events.
Using industry experience of Asset Management the team will explore:
- Real benefits and outcomes of asset management
- Decision making and planning using an evidence based approach
- Key components of an effective asset management systems
- Asset information management
- Technologies and tools allowing busy facilities managers to quickly implement asset management systems
Through the workshop participants will gain access to a series of complementary references, templates and guides.
Presenting the workshop are:
- Tom Clarke, Senior Asset Management Consultant
- Matt Abbott, Service Delivery Manager
- Mitch Miller, Project Manager
- David Long, General Manager, New Zealand