Special Interest Groups (SIG) are a community with an interest in advancing a specific area of facilities management knowledge, learning or technology where members cooperate to affect or to produce solutions within their particular field. SIG involvement offers a great avenue for networking, relationship-building, and skills enhancement.
If you are interested in becoming involved with any of the Special Interest Groups below please email: email@example.com.
Asset Management SIG
Building Management SIG
- Serves as the principal working-level forum for issues relating condition rating systems; whole of life costing models; renewals strategies; return on investment; OPEX and CAPEX forecasting; strategic investment strategies; specifying, installing and monitoring; CMMS options.
Bench Marking SIG
- Creates a common standard in assessments and benchmarks of facilities management services.
- Creates and maintains an independent and detailed benchmarking environment of high quality for objective quality and cost measurement of IT facilities management.
Workplace Strategies SIG
- Draw together Building Managers of residential facilities (i.e. apartments buildings)
- Derive and adopt codes of practices for this sector
- Derive standard documents to support the codes of practice and good industry standard delivery
- Deliver education/information events targeted specifically at Building Managers
- Workplace efficiencies.
- The symbiotic relationship of the physical and digital workplace.
- Workplace strategies.
- Getting ready for change.
- The HR factor.
Women in FM SIG
- Women in FMANZ is an opportunity for women in facilities management to gather and celebrate inspirational women and the way that they work.
- Women in FMANZ has been created to provide resources and connections for women in facilities management.